Wednesday, January 26, 2011

but what about the worms!

hello my lovelies (otherwise known as the three people who actually read this).

I have so many wonderful adventures to share! where to begin??...its overwhelming for sure. I am also working on a blog for WTO, kind of an insiders look at moving to a far away land and taking over a project. I actually plan to post most of them here first with some small edits. Of course I wont subject you to the ones which are primarily toilet and or project based (unless i need to say things which the general public need know nothing about). I want to post pictures, but its time to go home and i think they will take forever to upload.

So, as a compromise, i will say this: now that i have real adventures worth writing about (unlike stupid spore) i will keep you posted. and tomorrow i will leave pictures. oh, and explain that bit about the worms...


loves and moonbeams,
tono

No comments:

Post a Comment